The "Advanced Eurasian Researches" is a peer-reviewed scientific interdisciplinary journal. The journal publishes articles, reviews and other materials on economic, sociological, legal, humanitarian, social, political, technical, pedagogical, physical and mathematical sciences.
All materials are published in open access with the right to read, cite, copy, reprocess for educational and scientific purposes, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code (Part IV, Chapter 70 "Copyright") and with mandatory reference to the Journal and Authors of publications. Use for commercial purposes only with the special written permission of the publisher.
The articles published in the journal Advanced Eurasian Researches are taken into account by the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as a printed work in obtaining the academic title and defending dissertations, but the journal does not include a the list of refereed publications' VAK.
Author's materials are double-blinded. All materials are checked for anti-plagiarism. Materials are published in the author's edition. For the reliability of the information stated in the articles, the authors are responsible. The opinion of the editors may not coincide with the opinion of the authors of the materials.
The publication of articles in the journal for authors is free of charge.
Languages: Russian, English
The "Advanced Eurasian Researches" journal is published monthly.
The journal accepts articles for publication up to 30th of the current month
The journal is published in electronic form (PDF) to 10th day of the following month.
Assoc. Professor eng. Georgi Tsanev, PhD
Medical University, Pleven, Bulgaria
Lachezar Lazarov, PhD
St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
In forming its editorial policy, "Advanced Eurasian Researches" is based on the recommendations of international organizations on the ethics of scientific publications:
• Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors;
• Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers;
• COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers;
• International standards for editors and authors.
All materials contained in electronic resources (local and remote access) of the electronic journal are considered published and are subject to copyright. From the authors who offer their materials for publication in the journal, the editorial board expects to observe the following principles:
• Originality of the research;
• Providing reliable results of scientific and practical work;
• Objective discussion of the significance of the study;
• Inadmissibility of personal, disparaging remarks and accusations against other researchers;
• Exclusion of plagiarism;
• Mandatory availability of bibliographic references to all external sources of information, all publications relevant to this article;
• Submission of information from confidential sources only with their permission;
• Representations as co-authors of all participants who have made a significant contribution to the research and writing of the article;
• Expressing gratitude to other colleagues who are not authors of this article, but who have influenced its creation;
• Prompt notification of the discovery of significant errors or inaccuracies in the publication and interaction with the editor with the aim of correcting errors or removing the publication, timely correction of errors and inaccuracies identified by the reviewer or editor.
The editor has the exclusive right to accept the manuscript for publication or reject it.
The manuscript can be rejected by the editor if:
• The article does not correspond to the subject of the journal;
• Article is obviously of low scientific quality;
• The article was previously published in another publication;
• In the submitted materials, a fundamental contradiction to the ethical principles that the journal adheres to is revealed.
The editor accepts the article for publication in accordance with its conviction in its compliance with the requirements of the journal.
Editors must ensure that the materials published by them comply with international standards of scientific and public ethics.
If there is a conflict of interest between the editor and the author of the article, the article should be transferred to another editor.
All incoming manuscripts not rejected by the editor are submitted for peer review, selecting reviewers from among the most competent specialists on the subject of the article.
Editors should keep the names of reviewers secret and not provide reviewers with the names of authors.
Reviewers provide impartiality, objectivity, clarity and reasoning in their work and submit to the editorial office a review within 2-3 days from the date of sending the article for review.
All articles upon admission are checked by the editor in chief for borrowing in the system type "Antiplagiarism".
Admissible threshold value of borrowing - no more than 30% of the total volume of the article.
Reviews and other articles, for objective reasons requiring more citations, are reviewed by the editorial board on an individual basis.
Information about the authors (name, first name, patronymic, organization name, e-mail address for communication of the readers with the author, provided by them for publication in the journal, become available to an indefinite number of persons, to which the authors consent to the fact of electronic signing of the contract.
Publication of the specified information is carried out in the interests of the authors with the purpose of full and correct accounting of publications and their quoting by the corresponding bibliographic organizations and ensuring the possibility of the authors' contacts with the scientific community.
Personal information provided by the authors of the magazine in addition to the above information, including additional e-mail addresses and phone numbers, will be used exclusively for contacts with authors in the process of preparing an article for publication.
The Editorial Board undertakes not to transfer this personal information to third parties who can use it for other purposes.
Articles, drawn up in violation of these requirements, are not considered by the editorial board.
KVB technology EOOD
Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo, 66 Cherni Vrah Str.